Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, room temperature
- 1 large egg white, beaten to blend with 1 tablespoon water (for glaze)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped toasted pecans for wedges, or 36 pecan halves for round cookies
- Raw sugar*
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?