Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 cups thinly sliced, peeled cooking apples
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans or walnuts
- Whipped cream, if desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|