Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cindy's Tuna, Spinach, and Bacon Quiche
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup thawed frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 3 slices bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|