Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white sugar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|