Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
CindyD's Somewhat Southern Fried Chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying, or as needed
- 4 chicken leg quarters, cut into thighs and drumsticks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|