Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cinco de Mayo? Yo tengo tinga!
- 1 pound of pork shoulder or tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound of Mexican chorizo (do not use Spanish chorizo. Its a completely different meat. )
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 large onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo
- 1 cup of peeled ripe Roma tomatoes (about 4). You can use canned ones if tomatoes arent in season
- 1/2 teaspoon of Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of thyme
- 1/2 cup of cilantro
- Black pepper
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- Cortija cheese
- 1 lime cut into wedges
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?