Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cinco de Mayo Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®), drained
- 1 cup salsa, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.6g|
|Saturated Fat 21.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|