Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cincinnati Chili II
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29g|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|