Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 square unsweetened chocolate
- Two 10.5 ounce cans beef broth
- One 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- At least one cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garnishes: chopped onion, beans, sour cream, guacamole - go crazy!
- Directions1.Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?