Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cilantro and Mint Chutney
- 2 oz fresh cilantro stems and leaves
- 2½ tbsp lemon juice, or to taste
- 1-2 green chiles, seeded if you prefer
- Small handful of mint leaves
- 1½ tbsp pistachio nuts (roasted is fine)
- Salt, to taste
- 4 tbsp water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 15kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|