Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cilantro and Lime Fish Tacos
- 1 pound white fish such as tilapia, cod, etc.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 (4 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 batch tomatillo pico de gallo
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 batch cilantro lime crema - see below
- 2 large avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup crema or sour cream
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juice and zest
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced (optional)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?