Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cilantro Tomato Corn Salad
- 3 ears fresh corn in husks
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch salt-free lemon-herb seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|