Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup bulgur wheat
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced into thin slivers
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or to taste
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|