Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cilantro Lime Quinoa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup corn (optional)
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|