Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cilantro Lime Coleslaw
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|