Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, or to taste
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stemmed and diced - or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|