Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cilantro Chutney Chicken
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 jalapeno chile pepper, stem and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ground unsalted cashews
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 77.5g|
|Saturated Fat 29.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|