Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cilantro Chicken Salad
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 shallots, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|