Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cilantro-Lime Chicken Fajitas with Grilled Onions
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 large poblano chiles, seeded, cut into 3/4-inch-wide strips
- 3 large yellow bell peppers, cut into 3/4-inch-wide strips
- 2 red onions, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 12 8-inch flour tortillas
- Optional toppings: purchased salsas, guacamole, sour cream, chopped fresh cilantro, sliced green onions, and chopped serrano chiles
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?