Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cider-cured pork chops with apple & rocket salad
- 1 bottle cider (dry or sweet but make it good quality)
- 3 tbsp rock salt
- 4 tbsp light brown muscovado sugar
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 pork chops , fat trimmed if you prefer
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 shallot , finely chopped
- 2 eating apples
- cider vinegar and olive oil, to dress
- 2 handfuls of rocket and watercress
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?