Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups apple cider
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 stalks celery, halved crosswise
- 2 carrots, peeled and halved crosswise
- 1 medium onions, peeled and halved
- 1 12-pound turkeythawed if frozen, giblets discarded, and patted dry
- 8 tart apple (such as Granny Smith or Pink Lady), halved
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?