Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (12-to 14-pounds) turkey at room temperature 1 hour, neck and giblets (excluding liver) reserved for turkey stock
- 1 apple, cut into chunks
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 small bunch thyme
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup unfiltered apple cider
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 2 cups dry white wine
- Melted unsalted butter if necessary
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- About 4 cups hot
- Equipment: a 17- by 14-inch flameproof roasting pan with a flat rack; kitchen String; a 2-quart measuring cup or a fat separator
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?