Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cider-Glazed Chicken Breasts with Apple-Fennel Salad
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 lb. total)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- 1/2 small shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon English mustard powder
- 5 tablespoons grapeseed oil, divided
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 cups mixed baby lettuces
- 1/2 fennel bulb, thinly sliced lengthwise with a mandoline or sharp knife
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?