Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cider-Glazed Carrot and Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed well in a fine-mesh sieve
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus more for baking sheet
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium carrots (about 1/2 pound), peeled, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pickled beets, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 1 head Bibb or butter lettuce, leaves torn
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?