Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 quarts apple cider, divided
- 1 1/2 cups kosher salt
- 1/4 cup whole allspice
- 8 bay leaves
- 4 quarts cold water
- 1 20-pound turkey (neck and gizzard reserved)
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 onion, quartered
- 1 celery stalk, cut into 4 pieces
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 8 cups Apple, Sausage, and Parsnip Stuffing with Fresh Sage
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves
- 1/4 cup applejack brandy or Calvados
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?