Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cider-Brined Pork Chops with Creamed Leeks and Apples
- 4 1/4 cups apple cider
- 3 tablespoon coarse salt
- 6 allspice berries
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 10-ounce bone-in center-cut pork rib chops
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 5 large leeks (white and pale green parts only), thinly sliced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 pounds Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, halved, each half cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cup Calvados
- Olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?