Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 large Pink Lady or Jazz apples (about 3 pounds total; see Notes)
- ¼ cup chopped pecans (35 g)
- ¼ cup chopped sweetened dried cranberries (33 g)
- 1 cup (240 ml) fresh apple cider
- 1/3 cup (75 g) packed light brown sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks, each broken into 2 pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 9- by 13-inch baking dish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|