Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ cup plus 1 tablespoon (180 grams/6.35 ounces) tepid water (70 to 78 degrees)
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams/.2 ounce) instant yeast
- 1½ cups plus 2 tablespoons (250 grams/8.8 ounces) unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon (5 grams/.2 ounce) sea salt or kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon (5 grams/.2 ounce) granulated sugar
- 2½ tablespoons (28 grams/1 ounce) olive oil, plus more for oiling the pan and brushing the rolls
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 161kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|