Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chunky chilli wraps
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil , plus a few extra drizzles
- 750g rump steaks , sliced into thin strips
- 1 red onion , roughly chopped
- 4 mild green chillies , seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper or hot chilli powder
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 420g can red kidney beans , drained and rinsed
- 225g roasted peppers (you can buy these at the deli counter, or in jars), cut into strips
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 12 flour tortillas
- 284ml tub soured cream
- handful of fresh mint , roughly chopped
- lettuce, red onion and advocado salad
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?