Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chunky Southwestern Gazpacho
- 1 medium-size cucumber (for about ¾ cup pieces)
- 1 large green bell pepper (for about 1½ cups chopped)
- 1 small onion (for about ½ cup chopped)
- 1 can (14½ ounces) chili-style diced tomatoes or diced tomatoes seasoned with jalapeños
- 1 quart low-sodium tomato-vegetable juice, such as V8
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, or 1 cup homemade, defrosted if frozen
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced, or 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or more to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 102kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|