Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chunky Seasoned Chicken
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 large onions (for about 2 cups chopped)
- 2¼ to 2½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced, or 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 243kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 108mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|