Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chunky Guacamole (Avocado Relish)
- ½ small onion, very finely chopped
- Fresh hot green chiles to taste (roughly 2 chiles serranos or 1 chile jalapeno), stemmed, seeded and very finely chopped
- 1 ripe, medium-large tomato, cored and very finely chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and very finely chopped (optional)
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander (cilantro), chopped (optional)
- 3 ripe, medium avocados
- Salt, about ½ teaspoon
- ½ lime, juiced (optional)
- Additional chopped onion and fresh coriander, radish slices or roses, and/or a little crumbled Mexican queso fresco (see Notes) or other fresh cheese like feta or farmer’s cheese, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 68kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|