Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chunky French Applesauce
- 2 to 4 tablespoons butter or 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 pounds Golden Delicious, Pippin, or Granny Smith apples, peeled, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons strained fresh lemon juice
- Grated rind of 1 lemon (optional)
- 3 to 6 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|