Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chunky Chocolate Shortbread
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter, softened
- ½ cup (125 mL) superfine granulated sugar
- 1¾ cups (425 mL) all purpose flour
- ¼ cup (50 mL) cornstarch
- 4 squares (1 oz/28 g each) bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 13- by 9-inch (3 L) cake pan, ungreased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 74kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|