Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chunky Chili Cornbread
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 3 cups bread flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 2/3 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|