Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 lbs. sirloin steak cut into -inch cubes
- 12 ounces sweet Italian sausage casings removed
- 1 onion coarsely chopped
- 1 to 2 jalapeo chiles (ribs and seeds removed for less heat if desired), diced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1 whole cinnamon stick
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans drained and rinsed
- Toppings such as shredded Monterey Jack cheese, pickled jalapeo chiles, sliced red onion, sour cream, fresh cilantro leaves, or hot sauce, for serving (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?