Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chuck and Potato Bake
- 3 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 6 potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.6g|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|