Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chuck Wagon Salad
- 1 cup uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- 1 cup sliced, cooked lean sirloin, cold
- 3/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 2 cups green leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 1 tomato, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|