Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chuck Wagon Hash
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup beef broth (optional)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 cups cold, cooked white rice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.3g|
|Saturated Fat 13.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|