Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Christmas wreath cake
- 1 20cm-wide Christmas cake (see 'goes well with')
- 200g icing sugar , mixed with enough water to make a smooth runny icing, plus a little extra for rolling
- 4 tbsp apricot jam
- 500g pack marzipan
- 750g royal icing sugar
- green food colouring
- 750g ready-to-roll white fondant icing
- 8cm round cookie cutter (optional)
- 20cm round cake board or cake stand
- various-sized holly cutters
- red ribbon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?