Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1.5 kg King Edward potatoes, peeled and halved
- bulb garlic, separated into cloves and crushed with the back of a knife
- 1 small bunch of fresh rosemary, separated into sprigs
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons good-quality olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 2 kg parsnips
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 1 small bunch fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 1 kg Chantenay carrots, if you can't find any, use normal carrots cut at an angle into 2 inch pieces
- zest of 1 orange
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?