Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Christmas pud sundae
- 150 g fresh cranberries
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 250 g fresh vanilla custard
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced into 1cm slices
- 2 x 298 g tinned mandarin segments in natural juice, drained
- 1 knob butter
- 200 g Christmas pudding, cooked
- 1 handful flaked almonds
- 1 splash whisky
- 1 small tub good-quality vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?