Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Christmas ham with sticky ginger glaze
- 1 uncooked ham (about 5kg/11lb), soaked according to the butcher's instructions
- 1 large onion , thickly sliced
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger , sliced
- small bunch fresh thyme
- 5 clove
- sprigs of bay leaf , to garnish
- 175g light muscovado sugar
- 2.5 cm piece fresh ginger , peeled and sliced
- 10 kumquats , thickly sliced and any pips discarded, plus extra for garnish
- 3 pieces preserved stem ginger in syrup, cut into small matchstick-size strips
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 10-15 clove
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?