Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 300g mixed dried fruit
- a good shake Angostura bitters
- 2 tbsp dark rum
- 200g butter , softened , plus more for the tin
- 200g light muscovado sugar
- 3 eggs , beaten
- 1 tbsp black treacle
- 220g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 small apples , peeled and grated
- 100g pecan nuts, snapped in half
- 3 tbsp apricot jam , mixed with 2 tbsp rum
- nuts dipped in caramel
- candied and crystallised fruit
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?