Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) unsalted butter
- 30 (7.25 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 1/2 teaspoons green liquid food coloring
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups (5 ounces) cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) cinnamon red-hots (candied)
- flat counter or cookie sheet, lined with wax paper, sprayed with nonstick vegetable cooking spray or lightly greased or buttered; 2 small spoons sprayed with nonstick vegetable cooking spray or lightly greased or buttered.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?