Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 1/4 pounds Yukon Gold or similar potatoes, peeled and halved
- ½ bulb of garlic, separated into cloves and crushed with the back of a knife
- A small bunch of fresh rosemary, separated into sprigs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons good-quality olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 1/2 pounds parsnips, peeled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- A small bunch of fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 2 pounds Chantenay carrots, or if you can't find any use Normal carrots cut at an angle into 2 inch pieces
- Zest of 1 orange
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 540kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 94g|
|Dietary Fiber 18g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|