Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Christmas Prime Rib
- One 5- to 6-pound bone-in standing prime rib roast, trimmed of excess fat
- 6 large garlic cloves, peeled
- ¼ cup lightly packed fresh rosemary leaves
- ¼ cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 773kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 67g (103%)|
|Saturated Fat 26g (130%)|
|Cholesterol 165mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|