Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Christmas Morning Life Saver
- 1 (18 ounce) loaf sliced white bread
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced or shaved ham
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash TABASCO® Pepper Sauce
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.6g|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|