Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons chilled nonhydrogenated solid vegetable shortening, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 3 medium Granny Smith apples (1 1/4 pounds total), peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 2 firm but ripe medium Anjou or Bartlett pears (about 18 ounces), peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup assorted moist plump dried fruit (such as raisins, cherries, and diced apricots)
- 7 tablespoons orange marmalade, divided
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- Vanilla ice cream or sweetened whipped cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?