Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 250g raisins
- 250g chopped dates
- 200g mixed peel
- 200g glace cherries, cut in half or quarters
- 50g whole blanched almonds, chopped a bit
- 50g walnuts, chopped
- 300ml mulled wine, you could use brewed tea if you prefer, I once even used ginger beer
- 250g unsalted butter, softened, and extra for greasing
- 250g light brown soft sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 200g plain flour
- 2 tsp. mixed spice
- 100g ground almonds
- To top:
- a selection of nuts (e.g. almonds, walnuts etc) and glace cherries
- Warmed apricot jam to glace
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?